Are you looking for a career in Orthodontics? We are always on the lookout for talented applicants to join our amazing team. See below our available career opportunities in our Orthodontic practice in Dundrum. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions please get in touch.
Orthodontic Clinical Assistant
Orthodontic clinical assistant required in a busy specialist practice in Dundrum, South Dublin.
- The position involves working in the clinic assisting the orthodontists in their treatment of patients.
- Previous dental experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- You will need to be organised, comfortable with admin, have competent IT skills and excellent English.
- Personal skills needed include an attention to detail and an interest and ability to communicate with patients on an independent basis.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, enthusiasm for a variety of tasks, and a good sense of humour.
The position is full-time (may consider shared part-time) with immediate start. We are offering an attractive compensation package for the right candidate.